Sunday, July 03, 2005

The Cautious Early Adaptor

I usually think of myself as pretty geeky (or at least wanna-be geeky) and am amazed by new technology and uses for existing technology. However, sometimes I hear about something new from a bunch of places, but fail to realize the possibilities. This is why I'm just now starting a Blog. In the beginning I passed it off as a media constructed buzz word for a message board. Now I realize, its slightly different than that, and I could probably get something going with it.

I spend a whole bunch of time online checking tech news, blogs, gadget sites and other geeky stuff, so I may as well start compiling my found tech nerd masturbatory material for the benefit of my less tech savvy but equally interested friends. I may even include a bit of insight into my own personal happenings along the way.

Will it work? Will I keep up with it? Does anybody care? Your guess is as good as mine. In any case.

NOW IT BEGINS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home