Thursday, July 07, 2005

Let My People Go!

toysThis is a photo gallery of toys in their natural habitat. Did you ever think of your toys feelings? I know I have. Do you think they want to sit up on your shelf staring at you all day collecting dust, or stuffed in a toy box tangled up in a yo-yo string & stuck to an old apple core that didnt make it to the trash? Even worse, spending their entire life still in the original packaging (you nerds). What a horrible fate. They say if you love something you should set it free. If it comes back then it was really meant to be. Well I don't think any of these guys are comming back. They all look like they are enjoying their freedom from their fleshy oppressors. I for one will continue to spread the message of enslaved toy awareness and hope that you all will do the same.

my del.icio.us tags:
technorati tags:

1 Comments:

At July 07, 2005 10:26 PM, Blogger Adam B. said...

BTW. If you are into new school toys & vinyl figures, but were too lazy to check the "my del.icio.us tags" at the end of my post, Kid Robot sells a pretty damn good selection of them. Keep in mind that these were designed by artists & not mass produced in some factory in the 3rd world, so they arent going to be as cheap as some junky Toys 'R' Us action figure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home