Monday, August 29, 2005

Back In Full Effect

Holy Crap. I just went almost 3 weeks with no internet connection. I was reading blogs from a cell phone at work. It was bad. I'm sure I missed all kinds of cool shit. I am so disappointed in myself. Now I know to get my internet hooked up before I move into a new place, rather than waiting till I move in to set up an appointment. I've never done this before. How was I to know.

Anyways, We don't have a wireless router yet and I left my ethernet card at my parents place, so I will be trying to post from my WinLappy whenever I get a chance. This blog needs to be back in action. Just because I've been out of the loop doesn't mean you guys need to be. My most humble apologies. I will never let it happen again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home