Friday, August 05, 2005

Damn You Freedom & Independence. Damn You.

maxtorOutpost is selling 200 gig. Maxtor hard drives for $70 out of pocket. If not for the fact that I moved from home to Madison 2 months ago, started my job 3 weeks ago (haven't got paid yet), and am moving again in a week, I would be all over this deal. Good thing only 3 or 4 people check my blog regularly, so maybe there will be a few left in another 3 months when I get some extra money for something like this. Wait, I found this on Digg. These things are going to be gone in a couple days. Damnit.

I once had a $200 gift card for Best Buy. It was a toss up between a DVD-RW drive and new speakers for my car, or a high cap. hard drive and lower quality car speakers. I went with the DVD-RW. Hindsight doesn't look too good on this decision. Now I'm sitting here, broke as hell, with a full 40 gig. hard drive, no blank DVDs and a junky car CD player feeding 3 of 4 of my nice new speakers. *tear*

my del.icio.us tags:

1 Comments:

At August 09, 2005 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Adam honey...It's Mom and Grandma. Put it on your Christmas list. It'll be here before you know it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home